Friday Footnotes

>> Friday, October 22, 2010


I've been busy with Pat Sloan's UFO Challenge.
Finding,
Sorting,
Listing,
Checking Things Off


I figured out how to quilt the bricks on my fireplace mantels on the Season of Grace quilt!!
This one might be done in time for the Blogger's Quilt Festival.
{that's a pretty BIG might:)}




I finished quilting the large Churn Dash block.
It measures 30.5 inches unfinished.
I have 4 more of these to make and quilt
while I wait for the smaller ones to come back to me
from my Sew Modern bee mates next month! {fabrics being mailed out today!!}

Lots going on behind the scenes here. November is a busy Sew Joy month. Stay tuned!

With Joy,
Sarah Vee

2 comments:

Rachel Slote-Brown October 22, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

I like the brick quilting! Can't wait to see it finished.
Churn dash looks good too.

antique quilter October 22, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

love the funky churn dash... what fun!
I can see a whole quilt made of blocks like this
Kathie

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. Your comments bring me JOY!

Happy Followers

About This Blog

This blog exists to share my quiltmaking and joy of colour to inspire others to find their joy.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP