Houses for all Seasons

>> Tuesday, September 21, 2010



I made this house door hanging for my sister. It will fit down the linen closet door she is using in her new sewing space.

I made one house for each season using up some scraps. In this closer shot of the 'spring' house you might be able to see my free motion daisies in the sky. {click on the photo to take a closer look} I took the cue from the daisies in the fabric I used for the chimney. In the outer border I did two wiggly lines to frame the house blocks.

I used Nanette's cottage tutorial to make these blocks.

This month's Block Lotto block is houses too.

And Cherri House has a free house block out as well!


With Joy,
Sarah Vee

2 comments:

imquilternity September 21, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

What a thoughtful (and lovely) gift!

Rachel Slote-Brown September 21, 2010 at 1:13 PM  

Thanks sis! I hung it up yesterday and took some pictures. I'll try to post them later today. Thanks again, it fits perfectly!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. Your comments bring me JOY!

Happy Followers

About This Blog

This blog exists to share my quiltmaking and joy of colour to inspire others to find their joy.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP