Celebrating the Big 5-0

>> Saturday, September 18, 2010


50 followers, that is!



Thank you to all who follow my blog.
I feel privileged to have so many who enjoy coming to visit my space and see what I'm creating.

To celebrate, I am sharing my husband's granny's stocking template. You will need to click on the link below, which will take you to Scribd. From there you can download and/or print it.




If you have any problems with it, please let me know! Also please note it is not for commercial use. Not because I don't want it to be, but because I found it among granny's stash and I'm unsure of the source. I don't want to infringe on someone else's copyright. {That said, if you know the source, let me know and we may have to change things up a bit!}



NOW FOR THE FUN!


Here are three stockings I've made this year using the template.



Let me know in the comments which one you would like a tutorial for.


Voting ends on THURSDAY, Sept. 22.
Check back Saturday, Sept. 24 when I post the winning stocking tutorial.

Thanks again!

With lots of Joy,
Sarah Vee

2 comments:

Rachel Slote-Brown September 18, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

Congrats on 50! I would have to go for the wonky star stocking. They all look great though - the girls will love them.

Jackie September 18, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

Congrats! I am at 36, and will celebrate the day I get 50 followers.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. Your comments bring me JOY!

Happy Followers

About This Blog

This blog exists to share my quiltmaking and joy of colour to inspire others to find their joy.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP