Thanks to Some Generous Quilters

>> Sunday, June 6, 2010


Some of the most generous people in the world are quilters. Spending money, time and talent to make the world a better place. Quilters who blog are even more special. They share patterns, tips, and handmade goods on a regular basis.

Here are my most recent winnings:



I won a beautiful set of fat quarters from Ariane on the Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day. Ariane is in the Sew Modern Bee with me. My daughter has claimed most of this pack - I am keeping the mushroom print that's in the top right of the photo. Thanks, Ariane.



I also entered and won this bookcover made by CaLynn. She made 5 to giveaway and I was very happy to receive the one I wanted. It will get lots of use in our household. Thanks, CaLynn.




Thanks to Wanda blogging about her winning some gorgeous fabric, I entered and won some too! Vicki had a countdown to her retirement giveaway. I won this yard of dyed fabric and . . .




this shirt which she hand dyed in purple for me! I love it. Thanks, Vicki.



What a wonderful world! Thanks for sharing it with me.

With Joy,
Sarah Vee

1 comments:

Vicki W June 7, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

I'm so glad the shirt and fabric found such a good home!

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. Your comments bring me JOY!

Happy Followers

About This Blog

This blog exists to share my quiltmaking and joy of colour to inspire others to find their joy.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP