Making a List: Spring to Finish

>> Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My sister spotted it and emailed me an, 'are you in?'

Well, here's my list, in the order I thought of it:

1) 6 string blocks

2) May Sew Modern Bee Block - Yes, I joined a Bee!
I'll share more when the first fabric arrives

3) Catch up last 2 Mystery Basket blocks

4)Cut and Applique 9 more carrots to Bunny Lady quilt

5) Make borders for Mystery quilt - it's a gift with a deadline (fast approaching)

6) Finish placemat samples - right now it's at 5 placemats, the options are bubbling over

7) Publish placemat pattern - right here on my blog!
See the NEW page at the top? Stay tuned!

8) Quilt Molly's Butterfly Sunshine wallhanging


A long list that stops at the magic number 8.

The big question Jacquie asks is how will you reward yourself for getting your list done?

I'm looking at the fabric packs on Sue Spargo's website. Buy some inspiration, I think!

I've linked the button in my sidebar with a link to each project.
Jacquie has an midway report planned for May 10th.

What a great way to welcome spring. Thanks sis and Jacquie!

With Joy,
Sarah Vee

2 comments:

jacquie April 21, 2010 at 8:03 AM  

thanks for joining in and congrats on the pattern...how exciting for you!!

Shelly April 27, 2010 at 11:06 AM  

Wow! Your Spring To Finish list is way more ambitious than mine -- I feel like a slacker now! I'm still mulling over what I can use to reward myself.

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. Your comments bring me JOY!

Happy Followers

About This Blog

This blog exists to share my quiltmaking and joy of colour to inspire others to find their joy.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP