Three Takes Thursday - March Break Madness?

>> Thursday, March 11, 2010

I have lots of plans - too many plans - for this next coming week. It's March Break here and that means that we will all be home together. We'll be away celebrating my mom's birthday on the weekend. Then we have plans (did I mention they are BIG plans!) to strip the wallpaper in the entire basement and repaint the basement and our entry hall.

Big Plans. Initially it was going to be Art Week around here. My husband plays guitar and would love some time to polish some of the songs he's been writing. We were planning lots of painting (on paper)and crafting with the kids.

I have been filling up this big green bin in my sewing space with overloved worn out jeans, stained dress shirts and old fabrics.

To make things like this

wall pocket organizer

And this

Buttercup handbag

And more

Green Bag Lady Bags

See. Told ya. BIG plans.

Do you have March Break next week? Any plans? Plans are good - just limit the expectations!!


~
With Joy
Sarah Vee




2 comments:

Dresden Quilter March 11, 2010 at 12:01 PM  

Yes, I have March Break. I am taking a few days off with the kids. It will be nice just to be able to let them sleep in and not have to rush them off to school. Have fun with your week!

Denise :) March 11, 2010 at 5:09 PM  

Plans:
1) Be at birth of grandbaby.
2) Hold grandbaby.
3) Brag about grandbaby.
4) Hold grandbaby some more. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. Your comments bring me JOY!

Happy Followers

About This Blog

This blog exists to share my quiltmaking and joy of colour to inspire others to find their joy.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP