Three Takes and Temptations

>> Thursday, January 21, 2010

I've been working on my final stockings for the Season of Grace BOM with Pat Sloan and Emilie Richards. (The final one is on the ironing board). The dots are fussy cut onto each stocking. I'll put them together next week.
I've also been pulling strips for this week's string block. Still need to sew them to the foundation.

TEMPTATION NUMBER ONE: Nanette's spool quilt! So tempting, my sister even emailed me about it last night. Hmmmmm



I'm managing to keep my sewing area relatively tidy. The pile on the right hand side of the table never seems to leave. It's magazines with patterns I'm looking at making, my idea journal, and notes on what I'm working on now. I just try to keep it from becoming a "Put it here so I know where it is" pile. (Like that drawer in the kitchen:))

TEMPTATION NUMBER TWO: Megan posted about her guild's BOM - Baskets! Hmmmmmm

TEMPTATION NUMBER THREE: Pat Sloan announced her new BOM that starts in February. Hmmmmm


My furry assistant checking on pin placement. This is the third and final panel of my Birthday Baskets quilt. I finished quilting the middle one this week. I found that it didn't take me as long to quilt as anticipated - hence the procrastination on getting to this one! I really want this quilt done for my Birthday so I'm keeping at it - a great deadline for a quilt project:)

Have you been tempted?

With Joy,
Sarah Vee

1 comments:

antique quilter January 21, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

the kitty looks so comfy on your quilt!
Oh I am so tempted by Nanettes spools too!
Kathie

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. Your comments bring me JOY!

Happy Followers

About This Blog

This blog exists to share my quiltmaking and joy of colour to inspire others to find their joy.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP