Final Friday Finishes

>> Friday, January 29, 2010

Two January stockings for the Season of Grace BOM. I have one more to finish.



I finished the January mystery basket block from Megan's guild.
I'm really happy with it.
It's 18 1/2 inches square - the biggest basket I've ever made!


My January string blocks. This is 16 1/2 inches square. I'm looking forward to the finished quilt these monthly blocks will make.

I hope you get to spend some time with your fabrics this weekend.

With Joy,
Sarah Vee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. Your comments bring me JOY!

Happy Followers

About This Blog

This blog exists to share my quiltmaking and joy of colour to inspire others to find their joy.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP