Be Grateful for Quilting and PIE

>> Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Canadians! I'm away eating today:)
But I have been busy!
My Picnic Quilt for my niece is finished. I am delivering it to her today so I will have pictures to show later this week.
I finished one more Lady of the Lake block. I also played with some leftover triangles to make this star block. I plan to cut the strips of fabric to make the corner squares.

I also played a bit more with my other block. This idea keeps changing and has now blossomed into "Sprouts of Joy". I discovered the fabric that matched this background best was in my scrap bin! So I pulled out selvedges and mistakes and scraps with fusible web still on them - and had some fun! Since this picture I've sewn the background together. The other pieces are waiting in a baggie for my next chance to play:)

I also posted a quilt in the online blogger festival and have been busy responding to all the comments. Who KNEW there were so many quilters blogging!

I am feeling very grateful for being part of such a great community. Check out Judy's blog to see what others have posted this week.

With Joy,
Sarah Vee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. Your comments bring me JOY!

Happy Followers

About This Blog

This blog exists to share my quiltmaking and joy of colour to inspire others to find their joy.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP