Parading around with Nothing On!

>> Monday, July 13, 2009

Okay, now that I've got your (non-quilting) attention:)!


Today is the day for the
BIG parade of first quilts.

It's great to see that so many of the names are
recognizable 'quilt business ' names.
Enjoy the parade! See how far we've all come - and how much we've learned along the way.





My design wall is BARE today. Which means I finished the Picnic Quilt!


At least the top! The wind was not cooperating when I tried to take a full picture. The longer I tried, well, this is the best I got:) Now it's on to the backing.

Check in with Judy to see what is up, down, on, and done!


[Do you get the title now? - Parade of Quilts, Bare Design Wall, ugh, yes, you could call it a 'sense' of humour:)]

Take time to SEW some JOY into the lives of those you live with:)

Sarah Vee

2 comments:

General Time Reversible July 13, 2009 at 3:17 PM  

I love it Sarah! Could you make us a picnic quilt too? What are you using for the back?

Janet July 13, 2009 at 5:00 PM  

Came by through the Parade. Love this quilt. So bright and cheery. There was a lot of work that went into this one. We seem to have a lot of blogger friends in common (side bar). Stop by sometime. Janet

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. Your comments bring me JOY!

Happy Followers

About This Blog

This blog exists to share my quiltmaking and joy of colour to inspire others to find their joy.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP